Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Satyanarayana Korabathina
Dr. Satyanarayana Korabathina, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in New Port Richey, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Family Medicine. Dr. Korabathina is affiliated with Spring Hill Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Satyanarayana Korabathina has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 2 of 2
arrested for running a pill mill in New Port Richey and fraudulent billing. Used him as a primary care for a few years, all the while I would wait for hours in his waiting room watching a string of "patients" go in and proceed to sell their scripts or pills in the parking lot. I had medicaid at the time and he was the only doctor I could get. I finally called my insurance provider and told them I could no longer tolerate him and finally was allowed to see another doctor. Shortly after Dr. Korabathina was arrested.
Dr. Korabathina is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Spring Hill Regional Hospital
37 Years Experience
Kurnool Medical College
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Satyanarayana Korabathina accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4527 US Highway 19, New Port Richey, FL
Dr. Satyanarayana Korabathina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.