Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott A Fields
Dr. Scott A Fields, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Hills, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Fields is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, Northridge Hospital Medical Center and Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. Dr. Fields has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott A Fields has the following 1 specialty
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Colorectal Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
Dr. Fields was great! This was my first surgery (laparoscopic appendectomy) & it was totally out of left field. He was very thorough with his diagnosis & explained the whole spiel to me, my mother & my grandmother. Answered every question & even assured me that my appendix was coming out one way or another to prevent future tragedy! I started crying once I was on the operating room table due to anxiety, stress & I guess you could say I was a little nervous. He held my hand and promised me everything was going to be okay! Just that little gesture helped me more than he will ever know. Thank you Dr. Fields for being an amazing human being & a great surgeon. Highly recommended to anyone out there and should I need any more surgeries (as sweet as he is, fingers crossed this one did the trick) I know who I will be pushing for!
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Fields is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Scott A Fields accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFacey Medical Group, 11333 Sepulveda Blvd, Mission Hills, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott A Fields in this video.
Dr. Scott A Fields is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Hills, CA.