- Campbell County Health
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott L Diering has 3 locations
Dr. Scott L Diering has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Scott L Diering has the following 3 expertise
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Scott L Diering Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Scott L Diering
Dr. Diering graduated from the Wake Forest University School of Medicine in 1992. Dr. Diering works in Gillette, WY and 2 other locations and specializes in Emergency Medicine. Dr. Diering is affiliated with Campbell County Health.