Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott A Farley has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Scott A Farley has the following 2 expertise
- Wounds and Injuries
Showing 5 of 28
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Scott A Farley - Posted on November 10th, 2017
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Scott A Farley - Posted on July 19th, 2017
I got ripped off.
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Scott A Farley - Posted on September 14th, 2016
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Scott A Farley - Posted on August 9th, 2016
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Scott A Farley - Posted on July 7th, 2016
18 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsScott A Farley Do, 18601 Lbj Fwy Ste 618, Mesquite, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott A Farley in this video.
Dr. Scott A Farley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.