Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott M Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Davis is one of the best I've seen. He takes plenty of time with patients to find the root cause of a malady rather than resort to drugs to treat a symptom. Alas, he's moved back to his homeland of Paso Robles, CA and anyone in that area looking for an A+ physician can do no better. Heck, I'd consider driving from Los Angeles to an appointment if I could just keep him as my doc.
First doctor i've ever had that takes time to answer questions and listen to concerns. he spent a lot of time in the room with me and didnt rush off. he also took time to look for a voucher for a free perscription trial, when he saw the ones he had expired, he walked me through how to download one on drug mfr's website. he also gave me full amount of refills for my anti-depressant to save me money on my co-pay for office visits. set me up with mychart.com so i can access my stuff and get a hold of the office. very nice experience :)
Dr. Davis is very intelligent and caring. He is enthusiastic about medicine and has a great relationship with his staff. This office is very well run and it shows. Dr. Davis is very conscientious and thorough about his diagnostic tests and cares more than other doctors I've experienced. I highly recommend him and his office.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
17 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2001
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Scott M Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott M Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Luis Obispo, CA.