Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott D Martin MD
Dr. Scott D Martin has 2 locations
175 Cambridge St
Boston, MA 02114
Dr. Scott D Martin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Scott D Martin has the following 17 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Joint Replacement
- Tendon Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Scott D Martin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Promised to be pain free right away, totally wrong
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott D Martin - Posted on April 22nd, 2019
Got hip surgery for torn labrum almost 3 years ago and still cannot run, am in pain every day and require Ibuprofen and heat/ice most days even after physical therapy and chiropractor appointments weekly for almost 2 years. Was promised to be able to walk out of hospital pain free, didn’t mention the opioids prescribed until right before surgery, and would have 2 hour waits for a 5 minute follow up appointment. Did not seem to care that I was not progressing, kept recommending more PT even though he “doesn’t believe in it” and prescribed countless steroid injections which only worked for a month when they were supposed to work up to 4 months. Do not go to Dr. Martin, find someone else who connects to their patients and doesn’t make empty promises.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott D Martin - Posted on April 13th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott D Martin - Posted on September 28th, 2018
cares about his research not patient care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott D Martin - Posted on September 2nd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott D Martin - Posted on May 31st, 2018
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
32 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1987
American Sports Medicine Institute
Dr. Scott D Martin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott D Martin, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Boston, MA, in this video.
Dr. Scott D Martin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.