Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott B Strader
Dr. Scott B Strader, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Collins, CO. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology. Dr. Strader is affiliated with Poudre Valley Hospital. Dr. Strader has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott B Strader has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Neurophysiology
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
First met him when I was admitted to the hospital for one night over a year ago. Since then I have seen him as my primary neurologist in Northern Colorado. I find him to be very courteous, always willing to explore different options. I feel like he takes the time to listen to me and my concerns before making suggestions about possible treatments. (Side note: I am being treated for epilepsy, specifically tonic-clonic seizures)
I can't believe how badly dr. Strader let me down. It takes 50 days to see him from making am appointment. I showed up 5 minutes late to my appointment, so he dismisses me. Every single day I have to wait to learn why my body is failing me in horrendous ways is agonizing. I've losty career and my whole life to my undiagnosed health problems. I made it clear how important it was I see him that day, and he still dismissed me! A doctors job is to help people, and he hurt my situation terribly!
Dr. Strader is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Scott B Strader accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUchealth Neurology Clinic Fort Collins, 2315 E Harmony Rd Ste 110, Fort Collins, CO
Dr. Scott B Strader is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.