Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott J Tarantino
Dr. Scott J Tarantino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Towson, MD. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Tarantino is affiliated with University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Tarantino has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott J Tarantino has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 5 of 38
I could barely walk when I went into his office with a torn meniscus. After reviewing my x-rays and MRI he recommended aspirating the knee. The relief was immediate. I cannot say enough good things nor thank him enough for the pain relief he has provided me. He suggested holding off on surgery unless the swelling and pain return. He is a blessing to his patients. Thank you so much Dr. Tarantino.
We had the same experience with Dr Tarantino - he was going to do a knee replacement. Very unsympathetic, pompous and condescending. You would think he is the only one in Baltimore that has a higher degree. We went elsewhere for the replacement. And to answer the nurse who said negative reviews were only given by people who bug their doctors 24/7- not the case here! Just a patient who asks to be treated with the same amount of respect that I would give a client in my office.
Dr. Tarantino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1994
Hospital For Special Surgery
Dr. Scott J Tarantino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTowson Orthopedic Associates, 8322 Bellona Ave Ste 200, Towson, MD
Dr. Scott J Tarantino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.