Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Scott W Trenhaile
Dr. Scott W Trenhaile, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockford, IL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Trenhaile is affiliated with Rockford Memorial Hospital and Osf St Anthony Medical Center. Dr. Trenhaile has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott W Trenhaile has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Scott W Trenhaile has the following 20 expertise
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Elbow Injuries
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Bone Fracture
- Shoulder Pain
- Knee Surgery
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Injuries
Dr. Scott W Trenhaile has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Scott W Trenhaile is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 83
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Trenhaile is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Scott W Trenhaile accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthoIllinois, 324 Roxbury Rd, Rockford, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott W Trenhaile, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Rockford, IL, in this video.
Dr. Scott W Trenhaile is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.