Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert S Jackson has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert S Jackson has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Robert S Jackson has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Robert S Jackson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 20
I have had fusion surgery, now the levels below and above are shot. He can do nothing for me....so depressing. I thought Marc Asher Spine Center had cutting edge doctors that could improve quality of life further. To my surprise, all of the money going into KU is just for the outside. And not the inside of anyone like me. Only 48 years old,....I was hoping I didn't have to be this way again. Very depressing.
This past several days I've been part of something bigger than any normal person. A relative who underwent two major surgeries to create a miracle to relieve excruciating pain. To return that person to a life with more quality. As we waited as patiently as we could Dr Jackson of KU hospital in Kansas City KS performed what I would say was miracle surgeries over 20 hours worth. He not only was meticulous in his work, he was caring and empathetic. Two very very difficult surgeries and yet he came to us and carefully explained everything while he was exhausted he stood and answered any questions we had. The nurses and staff at KU hospital were all so worried about getting us the information and comfort we needed during this time along with caring so perfectly for our loved one. God Bless those people and Bless Dr Jackson, he is an angel here on earth with God's help to aid others.
Dr. Jackson was very knowledgeable in his field. He was polite and patient with our family and answered all our questions to the best of his ability. He obviously believes in what he does and takes pride in doing it correctly. Our family felt my sister was in good hands and had complete confidence in Dr. Jackson. We only saw him at the hospital because we came through the ER so I can't comment on appts. or office visits. We can never thank him enough!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Robert S Jackson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Kansas Medical Center, 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS
Dr. Robert S Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.