Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sean H Omori has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Omori is a disgrace to his profession. He treats his patients like garbage. I went to see him and he barely looked at me and pulled a diagnosis out of his butt. He has no idea of what he is doing. He prescribed medication without checking symptoms. He really doesn't care about his patients. If you want to live don't go to this doctor, he's a horrible doctor and an even worse human being. One star rating is being generous, he deserves no stars.
This physician has horrible bed side manners not to mention misdiagnosing patients causing them almost to die. You spend an hour to wait and 5 minutes in the exam room with him. Everything is normal even if you are unable to breathe for days, nothing is important and he brushes you off. I do not know why such a great hospital has such a waste of a physician taking care of patients maybe to increase the census in the critical care units due to his misdiagnosing??? I will surely never see this physician again!!!!
22 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Dr. Sean H Omori accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsStraub Clinic & Hospital, 888 S King St, Honolulu, HI
Dr. Sean H Omori is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.