Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seth Potash
Dr. Seth Potash, MD, FACS, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Harrison, NY, with another office in White Plains, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Potash is affiliated with New York Eye & Ear Infirmary, Lenox Hill Hospital and White Plains Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Seth Potash has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Seth Potash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrison, NY.