Have you seen Dr. Sean S Behnam?

Great Results

Had hair transplant done in 2012. Initially , I was somewhat nervous. Dr. Sean was a true professional, down to earth, explains and answers every questions thoroughly. Also, he is flexible and was willing to work with my budget. Pre and post instructions were given weeks before the procedure to maximize results and follows up with you for years to come. I glad I chose Dr. Sean Behnam, my hair growth has been phenomenal. Thanks!

look no further for a hair transplant doctor

Dr.Sean did a transplant of 1700 grafts in my crown and I couldn't be happier with the results, he's a very genuine person and I've made a friend as well. his staff is great and Steve, with whom I did my initial consultation is the reason I even continued on to meet the doctor Dr.Sean did his hair transplant and it looked excellent and after meeting Dr.Sean it was a done deal, no exaggeration, this guy is the very best in every way. David Carroll

Great Eyebrows

I had my eyebrow hair transplant by Dr Sean Behnam, I had a great experience. . I have posted my pictures on yelp. I really like them.

Great doc. I've know him now for 5 years.

Long time coming

Im 43 years old. For the better part of the last 15 years I've stressed about hair loss and what options were available. Finally at the beginning of this year, I committed to doing something about it and began to seek out solutions. Dr. Behnam was recommended by a friend and I researched him. I then made an appointment and was immediately impressed with his dedication to his craft, and i made the appointment. I recall on the morning of my appointment, Dr. Behnam and I having a general conversation about life and I said people need to be driven by the desire to succeed and and be incentivized. I said Dr, would you agree you wouldnt be meeting me here at 7am on a Monday if it were not for great financial incentives? Thats when Dr Behnam turned to me and said, "This is my passion. Hair is my passion. For as long as I can remember, Ive wanted to do this. I go to bed at night thinking about hair and my patients." That really impressed me. And the following two days of FEU procedure solidified my choice in Dr Behnam. He was one of the kindest, most thorough doctors Id ever encounter and not only did he do an amazing job, but his bedside manner and follow up were second to none. Its only been a week since my surgery and Ive already given his name to a half dozen friends, suggesting him as the best there is. Id rate my experience a 10 out of 10.

Great

thank you Dr sean. I had a beard transpalnt. It looks great.

Great Doc

I love Dr Sean, sweet and honest.

Wonderful

Excellent doctor.

Couldn't ask for for more. Professional, friendly and very personable service. Expertise is second to none.

vrey good

I am very critical, but gotta say Dr Sean is the man, truth to his word and honest.

Excellent doc.

GReeeeaaat

Amazing. Dr Sean literally blew my mind after I saw my picture before the hair transplant. Amazing work Dr Sean. keep it up.

Dr. Sean S Behnam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Torrance, CA.

Dr. Sean S Behnam Is this you?