Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shahram Khoshbin
Dr. Shahram Khoshbin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and Neurology. Dr. Khoshbin is affiliated with Brigham And Womens Faulkner Hospital, St Elizabeths Medical Center and Norwood Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Shahram Khoshbin has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Shahram Khoshbin has the following 15 expertise
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Movement Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Shahram Khoshbin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shahram Khoshbin - Posted on October 25th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shahram Khoshbin - Posted on February 17th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shahram Khoshbin - Posted on December 5th, 2014
Dr. Khoshbin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL, 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA
Dr. Shahram Khoshbin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.