Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shannon Safier
Dr. Shannon Safier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Abington, PA, with other offices in Jenkintown, PA and Marlton, NJ (and 6 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Safier is affiliated with Capital Health System - Fuld Campus, Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children and Capital Health System - Mercer Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Shannon Safier has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
For as long as my daughter seen Dr. Safier, he was always caring and provided great care to her. During every visit, he would explain her options and made sure we understood everything. He was very nice and made my daughter and I feel very comfortable.
Dr. Safier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
St Lukes Hospital
13 Years Experience
UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Shannon Safier accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shannon Safier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, PA.