Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Shari L Senzon
Dr. Shari L Senzon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wayne, PA, with another office in Collegeville, PA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Senzon is affiliated with Paoli Hospital, Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital and Bryn Mawr Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Shari L Senzon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Shari L Senzon has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Shari L Senzon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Shari L Senzon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
I have been a patient of Dr. Senzon for 20 years. She is a wonderful Dr. and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an OBGYN. You will not find a more knowledgeable, compassionate, trustworthy doctor. Her warm smile and friendly demeanor put me at ease from the moment she enters the examination room.
Dr. Senzon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Shari L Senzon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shari L Senzon, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Wayne, PA, in this video.
Dr. Shari L Senzon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wayne, PA.