Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shari Sperling DO
Dr. Shari Sperling has 3 locations
222 Columbia Turnpike
Florham Park, NJ 07932
Dr. Shari Sperling has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Shari Sperling has the following 12 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Biopsy
- Dermal Fillers
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
14 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Shari Sperling Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Shari Sperling's office for more information.
222 Columbia Turnpike Florham Park, NJ : (646) 419-4167
211 Glenridge Ave Montclair, NJ : (973) 750-9499
3600 State Route 66 Suite 150 Neptune, NJ : (973) 750-9588
More about Dr. Shari Sperling
Dr. Shari Y. Sperling is a Dermatologist and Family Doctor serving the Florham Park area for more than 3 years. Dr. Sperling is experienced in Fillers, Botox and Excision of Benign and Malignant Skin ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shari Sperling is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Florham Park, NJ.