Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon D Malone
Dr. Sharon D Malone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Malone is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital and Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Malone has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon D Malone has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
I have been seeing Dr. Malone for several years. Even though the practice doesn't accept my insurance, her knowledge of my healthcare and wellbeing is what keeps me going back. For the type of service and bedside manner I receive everytime I make an appointment, I don't mind paying out of pocket for the services offered.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Malone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1988
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Sharon D Malone accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFoxhall Ob/Gyn Associates, 5215 Loughboro Rd NW Ste 500, Washington, DC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sharon D Malone in this video.
Dr. Sharon D Malone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.