Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shawn Ferullo MD
Dr. Shawn Ferullo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and Cambridge, MA (and 1 other location). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Ferullo is affiliated with Milton Hospital, MIT Medical Department Health Services Center and Tufts Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Shawn Ferullo has 4 locations
Dr. Shawn Ferullo has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Dr. Shawn Ferullo is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shawn Ferullo - Posted on August 25th, 2012
Dr. Ferullo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
MIT Medical Department Health Services Center
Tufts Medical Center
Boston Medical Center
NSMC - Salem Hospital
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Massachusetts General Hospital
HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Brigham and Women's Hospital
M.I.T. Medical Department
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Shawn Ferullo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Shawn Ferullo's office for more information.
818 Harrison Ave Boston, MA : (617) 414-2080
409 W Broadway Boston, MA : (617) 464-7501
77 Massachusetts Ave Cambridge, MA : (617) 253-2974
637 Washington St Dorchester Center, MA : (617) 822-8211
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shawn Ferullo, MD - Family Medicine in Boston, MA, in this video.
Dr. Shawn Ferullo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.