Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shawn L Price has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Shawn L Price has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Shawn L Price is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Price! During our consult, he spent time showing me my MRI and explaining what he saw and what the diagnosis was. He was extremely knowledgeable and reassuringly calm, which helped to keep me calm. We scheduled surgery a few weeks later. Before the procedure, he stopped to check on me, easing any anxiety I had. He also called me the next day to check on my recovery. I feel so blessed to have been under the care of Dr. Price!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Price is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Shawn L Price accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorton Cancer Institute, 676 S Floyd St Fl 2, Louisville, KY
Dr. Shawn L Price is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.