Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheila A Armogida
Dr. Sheila A Armogida, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Medina, OH, with another office in Wooster, OH. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Armogida is affiliated with Wooster Community Hospital and Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. Dr. Armogida has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheila A Armogida has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Sheila A Armogida has the following 22 expertise
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Egg Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Watery Eyes
- Milk Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Wheat Allergy (Wheat Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Peanut Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergies
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Drug Allergy
Dr. Sheila A Armogida has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Armogida is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Sheila A Armogida accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sheila A Armogida is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medina, OH.