Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sheila M Ray has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Hearing Loss
- Facial Trauma
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Swallowing Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Smell Disorders
- Hearing Disorders
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Ray is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Sheila M Ray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMakim & Ray, 13136 Fort St, Southgate, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sheila M Ray in this video.
Dr. Sheila M Ray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southgate, MI.