Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shelley B Ramos has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
Dr. Ramos is my Gynecologist and I cannot tell you enough how wonderful of a physician she is. I have never met a doctor who goes out of her way to make sure that I am taken care of. I have experienced bad bedside manner in the past with different doctors, but Dr. Ramos is different. She makes it so easy to feel comfortable and talk with her about personal matters, its feels like you're just talking to a friend. I have also had the privileged to see how she interacts with her pregnant patients and she truly loves babies and cares deeply for her moms-to-be. Her schedule is always booked out months in advance, to me, this is an obvious sign that her patients come back to her for their care because she is just that incredible. Dr. Ramos is 100% worth the wait. That doesn't go without saying that if there is ever an emergency situation, her staff does everything they can to rearrange her schedule to see me in the clinic to avoid going to the emergency room. I have recommended Dr. Ramos to many of my friends and family members and continue to recommend her until the day she retires.
She never had time for patients. she will answer your question in one-line which makes you confuse that whether you need to worry or not and you end up searching internet and with too much of information in some cases it make you anxious. During my experience, I reliazed that if this doctor would have given enough time or paid attention to my worries/question then I would be free from worry during preganancy and most important no matter how many times you need to go emergency. she will never come to see you or talked about it in next visit.if this is your first baby I would highly so no to her.
Lack of trust with Dr Ramos. For us it looked like she was the reason we ended up with a C-section. Induced too early. Looks like this is a way for Las Colinas Medical Center (Dr Ramos is on the board) to make more money. Also, her office takes a refundable deposit of $400 before the start of the pregnancy visits. One year after the delivery, the deposit wasn't returned. Her office finally said, "oh we were about to return the deposit"....after one year. After the delivery (surgery), she did not even visit us in the hospital. She sent another doctor from her office.
24 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Shelley B Ramos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsUt Southwestern, 701 Tuscan Dr Ste 200, Irving, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shelley B Ramos in this video.
Dr. Shelley B Ramos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.