Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shervin S Dorodi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Saw this doctor several times and not once did she spend more than 10 minutes with me. She never did the usual: check ears, eyes, throat; blood pressure; listen to my heart. In fact, I went in to be cleared for surgery and all she did was take my pulse. To make matters worse, I was charged for a "long" appt when in reality she did little more than greet me and type on her laptop. Don't risk your health with her!
Scheduled a 9:30 appointment with Dr. Shervin Dorodi, MD. As a first time patient, I arrived 20 minutes early. I was not greeted when I arrived, and the receptionist was negotiating with a patient about her payment in front of all of us (including the patient's son) this was uncomfortable. At 9:45, I asked how much longer it would be until I could be seen and I was told it would be another half hour. I left. There were three other patients in the waiting room who had arrived before me and none had moved between 9:15 when I arrived and 9:45. It seemed very unlikely that I would be seen in a half hour... let alone in any kind of compassionate or quality way if the doctor was planning to allocate less than 10 minutes per patient. It's clear that these folks don't respect their patients. Stay away.
Dr. Dorodi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Islamic Azad University Ardabil Branch
Graduated in 1995
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Shervin S Dorodi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsQuality Medical Care Sc, 1400 E Golf Rd Ste 220, Des Plaines, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shervin S Dorodi in this video.
Dr. Shervin S Dorodi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Plaines, IL.