Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shyam S Swain has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Shyam S Swain has the following 3 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Shyam S Swain has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I was Dr Swains patient before he stoped takeing my ins. So i had to stop seeing him he put me on fentanyl patches 100 mg and breakthrough medication, ive been to 3 pain doctors in 12 years for meny health issues i have cancer being one my 2 ed Dr.had a bad bedside manner i was with dr swain about 3/4years . My 3ed dr wonderful but now since the medicare change he no longer takes my ins but now Dr. Swain doese again i went to see him had to go back two times because they had no power ,when your on pain medication for many years even if you take them the right way you will experience withdrawals when lowering my dose slowly he told me to go to the emergency room about three days later I went through horrible withdrawal I wouldn't recommend this doctor to a dog waist of time and money from my ins. He alwys was kind of a prude didnt talk much no vitals were taken he never talked to you just would ask how your medication was working and wrote a persriptionprescription as my first Dr i thought going back to him was my best option even though I had shots once he could not walk for 3 weeks after themhe's got to be one of the worst doctors around her personality this time his staff was courteous which last time I went to see him they were not but overall rating I wouldn't even give him a one! Like the last review said DONT WAISTE YOUR TIME VERY RUDE DR. So tired of some of these drs thinking they are god their is no compassion or Hippocratic oath any more in dr's.
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Shyam S Swain accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
Locations & DirectionsKeti Medical Center, 7105 Mariner Blvd, Spring Hill, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shyam S Swain in this video.
Dr. Shyam S Swain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.