Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sidney J Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sidney J Smith has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Dr. Sidney J Smith has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sidney J Smith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Doctor Smith is a wonderful doctor. He was very kind and elaborate; he also made me feel very comfortable . While the staff is nice too, I found it extremely difficult to get a hold of them. They also messed up my prescription on more than one occasion because they "forgot" to fax it to the pharmacy. Great doctor. Bad staff.
Dr. Smith is very professional and very kind and gentle with his discussions. I really appreciated that he helped me to feel very comfortable and I also liked the fact that he took a lot of time explaining things to me. The office staff are very kind and also answers questions politely. An added bonus: The office provides light desserts(cookies, etc.) while you wait.
33 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Medical College Of Ohio Hospital
Dr. Sidney J Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sidney J Smith in this video.
Dr. Sidney J Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.