Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Song H Na
Dr. Song H Na, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buford, GA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Na is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville and Wellstar North Fulton Hospital. Dr. Na has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Song H Na has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 47
very disappointed after 15 years of seeing Dr. Na. Not getting the care of treatment i think is deemed appropriate for chronic issues. wait times at the office have become ridiculous 1 to 2 hours at times he is seeing way to many patients. I am actively looking for a new primary care physician. I will miss him and his staff Joe perrault
Do not use him! If your self insured, knowing your ill, prescribe meds that did not work. I called office, instead of calling in an antibiotic, had to pay another $30 (I had to go to office) for a different antibiotic. This went on for weeks. While there, a patient believed Dr. Na was involved in Medicare fraud. So, ensure you obtain your records re: treatment with your EOBs. Also, if you are prescribed any narcotics, NOW he drops you as a patient. Does not give a referral to pain management either. So much for patient care. He's too busy protecting himself.
I went to Dr. Na as a referral from a chiropractor who treated me. I have had chronic sinus problems, usually flaring up once a year. I have had sinus surgery, my family has a history of a chronic cough related to sinus issues. I have never had an appointment even come close to a wait time of 15 minutes, always 50-55 minutes wait. He has prescribed meds that worked most of the time except my cough medicine. I don't always have a cough when I go in until I begin meds, then I call in the next day and ask for a cough med that works and his only solution is for me to come back (I am a self insured, cash pay customer) and see him again!! I have had this cough for 30 years, usually yearly. This time I'm donel.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Na is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Atlanta Va Medical Center
Dr. Song H Na accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLanier Medical Care, 4995 Lanier Islands Pkwy Ste A, Buford, GA
Dr. Song H Na is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buford, GA.