Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Soujanya Marupuru has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Soujanya Marupuru has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Soujanya Marupuru has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Soujanya Marupuru is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Maruperu is an exceptional doctor and caring person. I have never been treated with such excellent care in an urgent care facility. I felt confident in her diagnosis and recommendation for testing . I was very impressed and appreciative how she followed up with a personal call. If I had a choice I would feel very secure in having Dr. Maruperu be my Primary doctor.
18 Years Experience
Ms Ramaiah Medical College
Graduated in 2000
University Of Kansas At Wichita
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEisenhower Medical Associates Primary Care, 74785 US Highway 111 Ste 100, Indian Wells, CA
Dr. Soujanya Marupuru is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indian Wells, CA.