The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Spencer J Stanbury has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Spencer J Stanbury has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Spencer J Stanbury has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Spencer J Stanbury is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 94
I have had two different surgeries with Dr. Stanbury and find him to be articulate in explaining what is wrong, and in giving all of the options for treatment. I find him to excel in patient care, always listening to me and never pushing me in a direction, but giving me plenty of information so that my decision is informed. I have had amazing results with both surgeries and highly recommend Dr. Stanbury as a hand surgeon.
My husband had Carpal Tunnel surgery at the hands of Dr Stanbury. He has some complicated medical needs since he previously had a stroke. We had some unusual concerns. He was so understanding, considerate. His manner is great. He’s very efficient, organized & his staff responds quickly to questions. His surgical site is considerate & you feel their expertise & caring. We’ve had lots of experience with docs in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Salt Lake City, Denver & Phoenix. We rank him at the top. We love his honesty & experience. We highly recommend him!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
10 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Spencer J Stanbury accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMezona Orthopedic, 2940 E Banner Gateway Dr Ste 200, Gilbert, AZ
Dr. Spencer J Stanbury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.