Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Spyro P Vulgaropulos has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Spyro P Vulgaropulos has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Dr. Spyro P Vulgaropulos has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Spyro P Vulgaropulos is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Words cannot express the experience with Dr. V a man with a dry sense of humor, great beside manners, attentive to each question that was ask and very patient....I haven't been to a GYN in 17 years always gone to my primary care doctor and someone referred me to another doctor in that office he didn't have any appointments so I got Dr. V and it felt like a match in heaven. I had ovarian cyst and a lot of scar tissue he went in and clean me up and today I feel like a new person just sore but not that ongoing pain. His staff is also great.....Thank you Dr. V for allowing me to be pain free.
Dr. V is not nurturing. He's kind of gruff-natured. But he's good at what he does, which for me is more important in a GYN. I was seeing a different GYN with unresolved problems; after one visit Dr. V knew what was wrong. We set a date for surgery, everything went smoothly, and recovery was a breeze.Yeah. I don't need a GYN to hold my hand. I'll stick with a skilled, knowledgeable professional. I'll stick with Dr. V.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Spyro P Vulgaropulos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTRIANGLE PHYSICIANS FOR WOMEN, 600 New Waverly Pl Ste 310, Cary, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Spyro P Vulgaropulos, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Cary, NC, in this video.
Dr. Spyro P Vulgaropulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cary, NC.