Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi
Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Juvvadi is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving. Dr. Juvvadi has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi has the following 18 expertise
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Blood Cancer
Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 11
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Juvvadi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsClinical Oncology & Hematology Llp, 7777 Forest Ln Ste C850, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi in this video.
Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.