Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Stacey W Steeves has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Stacey W Steeves has the following 8 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Stacey W Steeves has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stacey W Steeves is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
have been seeing dr. steeves for over 1 year. he has been unable to help me with my daily migraines have been on numerous meds etc. he never makes eye contact. just don't feel I am making any progress. always refers me to other doctors. escorted me and my family out on one occasion. staff very rude.
It took a while (4months) to get an appointment with Dr. Steeves because he is in high demand. I didn't mind waiting as it was worth it. I have suffered from migraines and stabbing headaches for years. Dr. Steeves was on time to the appointment. He spent about an hour with me at my first appointment and really REALLY listened to what I was saying. I felt like he was the first doctor who didn't have pre-conceived ideas about my headaches. It took a few followup appointments, but he was able to get me on medications to help with prevention of my headache as well as treatment for headaches after they started. I feel like I have my life back. No more daily headaches. I can function better at work and in my personal life. I am forever greatful.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
Ecfmg Certification Verification Service
Graduated in 2001
West Virginia University School of Medicine
Dr. Stacey W Steeves accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stacey W Steeves is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.