4.9

Had a great visit

Went for a checkup on my son's back. Dr. Frye took a lot of time with us answering questions and explaining everything so we understood. Took time to show my son exercises that he could do to get stronger and improve flexibility. Appreciated how she wanted to make sure that our questions were answered. Would recommend her to others for sure.

We had hope but lost it!

We took our 5 year old son in for a second opinion for patella tracking disorder (instead of waiting for it to get bad enough for surgery) and he happened to be having back pain that from his back subluxation as he has joint hypermobility. We were told by Dr. Frye that you can't have a subluxation without major pain it's impossible and how she doesn't believe in chiropractors. Then proceeded to tell us that every doctor that said he was hypermobile including his genetics doctor is 100% wrong and none thing is going on with his back. To have your child wait to cry in the cry because it's another doctor that doesn't understand that just moving causes their body so much pain is so heartbreaking! We then went to his chiropractor to have his back set and soon as it popped back into place his pain was gone.

Really wish we had found her sooner!

My son has dealt with knee pain for 2 years. His last doctor made him sit out of football the entire season and now said he needs to stop sports. We saw Dr. Frye for a 2nd opinion. Oh my god, she's the best. First of all, she did a long exam on his knees. She drew us pictures of what was wrong & explained it. She wrote out a list of how to fix the problems. Wish we had met her 2 years ago! So thankful. SO thankful. My son is back to sports & his smile is back on his face. Can't thank her enough.

Best peds orthopedic care in the area

My son had an injury a few years ago and has had chronic pain ever since. He was treated by another sports/ortho in the area, but we weren't seeing any progress and felt like no one was listening. A friend recommended Dr. Frye - we went for a second opinion. She was awesome. This is how doctors SHOULD be. Patient, kind, friendly. She gave us her impression, explained why she thought my son was still having pain. My wife & I were really impressed. Thank you, Dr. Frye - we will tell everyone to come see you!

Great care all around

Great doctor - great bedside manner. Don't go anywhere else in town. We've seen the other local group and there's no comparison. See Dr. Frye!

Rockstar ***

Loved her. Saw us on time, spent easily 30 minutes with us, explained everything so clearly. We got answers, understood the plan, left feeling completely comfortable with the diagnosis & treatment. Such a great experience. I literally hugged this doctor when we left the office. She is amazing. Totally the real deal. Take your child to see her. As we were leaving the appointment, my daughter said she wants to be Dr. Frye when she grows up - adding, "she's a rockstar doc mom". :)

Loved her - had to leave a review!

So impressed - wow. She spent so much time explaining everything to my daughter who is only 9. She drew pictures, explained why she was hurting and explained how the treatment was going to make it better. I left feeling informed - my daughter left feeling calm and confident. Dr. Frye you are a rockstar - we loved seeing you. We will recommend you to others for sure. All the best to you. :)

She literally saved the day - so thankful.

My son was hurt during football season and diagnosed with a wrist sprain and maybe bone bruise. We were told he would be okay to keep playing through the pain. When it wasn't getting better, a friend of ours mentioned they had seen Dr. Frye. We live about an hour away, so I was skeptical. She was kind enough to look at my son's x-rays ahead of time and then called to ask us to come in. She fit us in (she was booked solid!) and made sure to explain that he had a serious injury. She got us in for imaging right away and arranged all the appropriate care. I literally felt like she was a friend - looking out for my son. It was awesome and I'm really thankful. She went above & beyond and I wanted to pass this info on to others. Don't go anywhere else - she is really really good.

Expertise & Personable, Fantastic Staff

The best care possible. Unfortunately, this is our 5th injury, but there is no question we are going to Dr. Frye! Simply awesome!!

Thanks to Dr. Frye I didn't have to miss my whole baseball season. She sat down and talked with me and my dad so that we understood what was going on with my arm. She helped us figure out how I could still go with my team to the last tournament but keep me safe so my pain didn't come back. That made me really happy. She was really cool.

Dr. Stacy A Frye is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Flint, MI.