More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stacy K Silvers has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
This doctors office got it all wrong! From My Nightmare appointment with my 5 year old to the insurance verification to the rude woman at the front desk and the woman in accounting who told me, "you obviously don't know how this works " -- I would never recommend this doctors office to anyone and I will never return. Dr. Silvers seemed like a very nice man but it is very obvious he has no idea what is going on in his office.
I actually loved Dr. Silvers patient care while I was in the appointment with him. My concern about this doctor is that his staff was extremely rude to me and would not answer my questions. When I communicated that to Dr. Silvers, he condoned their behavior!! In addition, it is impossible to actually talk to a doctor in person unless you pay for the visit. No phone calls or messages will be taken. While I understand that doctors can be busy, I do think it's important to have a doctor that is willing to communicate with his patients, especially in an emergency. Very disappointed!
7 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Stacy K Silvers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllergy Partners Of North Texas, 7777 Forest Ln Ste B332, Dallas, TX
Dr. Stacy K Silvers is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dallas, TX.