Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Abramow
Dr. Stanley Abramow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Las Vegas, NV. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Abramow is affiliated with Mountainview Hospital, Valley Hospital Medical Center and Summerlin Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Abramow has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I have delivered all 4 of my children with Dr. Abramow. He might not be the doctor for everyone, but for me he was perfect. He does his job, is quick to the point, and is very professional. Some people might be looking for a warm and fuzzy type relationship with their OB, but I appreciated that he always was direct with our conversations and quick to get me in and out of appointments. At the hospital he always made sure I was taken care of by the staff and was a good sport when I wanted to get a picture with him and my babies. I am greatful to him for helping my children arrive safely into this world!!
Dr. Abramow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Valley Hospital Medical Center
Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Mountain View Hospital
U M C Of Southern Nevada
University Medical Center
53 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1960
Kaleida Health System
Dr. Stanley Abramow accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stanley Abramow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.