Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stanley C Hall has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Stanley C Hall has the following 10 expertise
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Stanley C Hall is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Hall is the man. From diagnosis through surgery and after surgery, he helped me each step of the way. My right kidney was removed and there was little blood loss. Thankfully the cancer was contained and did not spread. It is now 2 weeks after my surgery and I am about 90% back to my regular life. I still can't do a lot of lifting, but I'm getting there. My family and I are very grateful to God for this fine doctor.
Dr. Hall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Stanley C Hall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCharleston Urology Associates, 180 Wingo Way Ste 304, Mount Pleasant, SC
Dr. Stanley C Hall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, SC.