Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley R Horner
Dr. Stanley R Horner, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Jefferson City, MO. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Horner is affiliated with Ssm Health St Marys Hospital Jefferson City and Capital Region Medical Center. Dr. Horner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley R Horner has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Showing 5 of 81
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2015, 2012, 2014, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Horner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Stanley R Horner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAsthma Allergy Immunology, 1735 Elm Ct, Jefferson City, MO
Dr. Stanley R Horner is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Jefferson City, MO.