Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stella G Quiason has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stella G Quiason has the following 5 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Dr. Stella G Quiason has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Quiason Has taken extra time during the past two colonoscopies for Sharon to make sure there were no problems. She has fully and carefully explained the procedure and results for both of us. We believe, as do our friends who have used her services, that she is a highly accomplished doctor. We highly recommend her.
Since this is a review of the doctor and not the office as a whole I want to review doctor Quiason. I love her. She always remembers me and spends lots of time answering any of my questions. She received me as a new patient to have me the next week have a severe bowel obstruction. She has always handle me well through all the toughness and mood swings associated with my crohn's disease. As far as the PA --- I refuse to meet with her and always schedule directly with the doctor. She has no idea who I am, what my condition is ...etc. and does not listen to what I tell her. I like the office staff especially the girl who does your weight and blood pressure. And they helped me numerous times receive reduced prescriptions. I would recommend this office and this doctor ... but agree not the PA.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
St Lukes Hospital
Dr. Stella G Quiason accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOlathe Health Gi Specialists, 20375 W 151st St Ste 350, Olathe, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stella G Quiason in this video.
Dr. Stella G Quiason is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olathe, KS.