Dr. Stephanie Muh Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Muh?

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Dr. Muh performed a shoulder replacement on me 2 years ago and it has been very successful. I have about 98% range of motion with the shoulder which is more than predicted. She is very bright and thorough in all respects.

This was my first and last appointment with Dr Muh.I waited for over an hour to see her. She never apologized for being late. My time is precious too. .

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Posted on March 27th, 2014

Dr Muh is worst diagnostician I ever saw. I have quadrilateral space syndrome and she refused to order any tests and blew me off. I finally went to a much better hospital and out of the State of Michigan and had the surgery done to both shoulder that had QSS in them. I am recovering no thanks to the horrible Dr. Muh.

Ms.

Posted on March 6th, 2014

Dr. Muh is a very professional doctor. Dr. Muh was very empathic and showed a genuine concern for my health. I liked how Dr. Muh made decisions about my broken shoulder without jumping the gun and doing surgery without making sure I was totally healthy to have the shoulder replacement. She ordered a EMG in which the test revealed I had nerve damage and referred me to a neurosurgeon in hopes the neurosurgeon can repair the nerve then she would proceed with the shoulder replacement. In my opinion I feel Dr. Muh excels in wanting to do her best for her patients.

Posted on September 2nd, 2017