Dr. Stephanie V Oberhelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie V Oberhelman?

Cosmetic Surgery for skin removal from massive weight loss

I just got done with surgery number 3 for skin removal and have more to go. I shopped around for a surgeon that not only specialized in skin removal from extreme weight loss but had an amazing beside manor and wasn't afraid to tell me the truth about what I did or didn't need to have done. Dr. O and her staff immediately made me feel comfortable, they are knowledgeable in all different cosmetic surgeries, and after my initial consult I knew she was the one to go with. They all feel like family!!

Before - (.) (.) After ( * )( * ) Awesomest Boobs Ever!!

Dr. Oberhelman is super professional and highly knowledgeable. I plan on coming back and having a little of this and that done in the future and I trust she will do an awesome job. She takes time with all of her patients. I really appreciate her. I recommend her highly.

Lashes are awesome

I get my lashes done. I was nervous about trying someone new when Whitney left, but Melissa is great. It's a relaxing environment. And I love the way she listens to what I want.

very good

enjoy coming to this facility

Pampered

I felt like all of the staff took extra special care of me.

Friendly experience

The staff and Dr. Oberhelman are friendly,helpful and eager to help you in anyway.

Everyone is very helpful and friendly.

I was able to ask many questions and everyone was very willing to give me answers. Everyone from scheduling to doctors were so very helpful and very friendly. I feel like more than just a patient - they have taken a vested interest in my health.

excellent job

had been to 2different drs and they told me there was nothing that could be done, so very ,very glad I found you. good job!excellent

office visit

great

excellent,personalized treatment

dr erika takes her time explaining treatments and options.

outstanding

very good

excellent experience so far staff is awesome