Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen A Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stephen A Miller has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Stephen A Miller has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephen A Miller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 69
For a private practice, this clinic did not give the impression that it is successful. Dr. Miller simply went through the motions, did not shake my hand in greeting (despite my offering), and incorrectly diagnosed a yeast infection. I did not feel comfortable with his expertise, and will not be going back.
This doctor is very awkward and condescending. My husband wanted to tell him off because of his weird remarks and behavior. The technology he uses is old and out of date. He assumes the worst in people and would talk badly about other patients to me! When he delivered my daughter he didn't even ask my husband if he wanted to cut the cord. He doesn't't observe the common social norms and says the most bizarre things. His wife who works the front desk is a gem and the sweetest lady though. She was the one reason I would look forward to my visit.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
37 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Franklin Square Hospital Center
Dr. Stephen A Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsStephen A Miller Md, 1729 Wildwood Dr Ste 103, Virginia Beach, VA
Dr. Stephen A Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.