Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen M Arpadi has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Stephen M Arpadi has the following 7 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- HIV Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Dr. Stephen M Arpadi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Doesn’t give good care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen M Arpadi - Posted on August 19th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen M Arpadi - Posted on July 1st, 2015
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Arpadi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1982
Childrens National Medical Center
Dr. Stephen M Arpadi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Stephen M Arpadi's office for more information.
622 W 168th St New York, NY : (212) 523-3847
More about Dr. Stephen M Arpadi
Dr. Arpadi is among New York Magazine's "Best Doctors" for 2008, as listed in the June 16, 2008 edition of the magazine. The New York Magazine list is excerpted from Castle Connolly's annual guidebook, "Top Doctors: New York Metro Area." Dr. Arpadi was named in Castle Connollys "Top Doctors-New York Metro Area," 2009.
Locations & DirectionsNYP COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER, 622 W 168th St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen M Arpadi, MD - Pediatrics in New York, NY, in this video.
Dr. Stephen M Arpadi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.