Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen E Collier has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 20
Dr Collier is difficult to talk with, focus is sorely lacking. I feel like I need to tell him how to 'Doctor'. He becomes fixated on unimportant details but misses the big picture. Leaves the room several times during the visit without a word & for long periods. When he returns, he forgets what we were taking about each time. I feel a bit uncomfortable as a female patient, I've started wearing high neck blouses to my appointments. He gets discombobulated every time he glances at my chest. Again, forgetting the point of the conversation. My uneasiness culminated at last visit when he entered the room with barely a greeting, sat down, looked at the chart in his hand, silently reviewed the medication list (with no questions) then asked me about a diagnosis that belonged to the man in the adjacent room... He had the wrong chart! My life is in the hands of incompetency.
Dr. Collier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Stephen E Collier accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJackson Clinic Physicians Tower, 700 W Forest Ave Ste 300, Jackson, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen E Collier in this video.
Dr. Stephen E Collier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, TN.