Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen E Fry
Dr. Stephen E Fry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Fry is affiliated with Thompson Peak Hospital. Dr. Fry has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen E Fry has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Stephen E Fry has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Stephen E Fry has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Stephen Fry seems to me to be a very knowledge, intelligent and caring doctor. I saw him one time in the past, and now, about a year-and-a-half later, am going to another appointment in the morning. Obviously, my first impression of him was a good one, and I will know more after this second appointment. I felt an almost immediate trust in him, and this is important to me.
Being a long time patient of Dr. Fry's I went to see him on numerous occasions after the birth of my child. C/O nausea, vomiting, continued weight gain, vertigo, fatigue and feeling hormonal. Dr. Fry gave me no answers other then being a new mom and allergies. I found out when his office put my medical records In with my husbands and sent them to my husbands attorney that he documented that I was a hypochondriac. Three years later after one hormone panel and an MRI, it was discover that I had a Prolactinoma, tumor on my Pituitary Gland. My prolactin was high 2 years post breast feeding, I had very low testosterone levels, my Growth Hormone levels were that of an 87 year old women and I was in my early 30's plus my Cortisol levels were very high. All of this had no other conclusion then a tumor in my head! I was not a hypochondriac but someone suffering from a serious pathology!!!! I could have been diagnosed 3 years sooner with just one simple blood test!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Fry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Stephen E Fry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen E Fry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.