Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen T Enguidanos has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Wounds and Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
The wait times depended on what he was doing. I waited over an hour but we were all told he had an emergency surgery and we could reschedule if we didn't want to wait. Once My appt was on surgery day and he had a complicated surgery. Took a little longer. But once again we were told we could reschedule. I can wait,because I like the care he gives his patients and know I will get the same care.
My husband and I both have been fortunate enough to have Dr "E" do surgery on our backs. We cannot say enough good things about this Dr...he has been just the absolute best! I suffered a severe infection after my surgery and Dr E made sure that I had the best care there was while I was in the hospital for 2 weeks and has made sure that my follow up care was just as good. Also his staff in his office are also just as nice and kind as he is! I would highly recommend this Dr to anyone and I really want to thank him and his staff for the wonderful care that they have given both my husband and myself. Not only is he a great Dr he is also very nice and makes you feel very comfortable when you are his patient.
My whole family came with me to my appointment and everyone thought Dr. E was wonderful. He was not quick to offer surgery and really wanted to try all options before surgery. A friend of mine recently had surgery by Dr. E and she is doing wonderful. Dr. E fixed her back after two other doctors couldn't. The office staff was friendly and seemed efficient. I had to wait a while to actually go back for my appointment but then I received a lot of time during my appointment.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
23 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Stephen T Enguidanos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTwin Cities Orthopedics, 550 Twin Cities Blvd Ste A, Niceville, FL
Dr. Stephen T Enguidanos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Niceville, FL.