Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen D Reinhardt
Dr. Stephen D Reinhardt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Chesterfield, VA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Reinhardt is affiliated with CJW Medical Center - Johnston Willis Hospital Campus. Dr. Reinhardt has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen D Reinhardt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Stephen D Reinhardt has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Stephen D Reinhardt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
If you like a doctor to tell you what ails you and what to do, he's fine. Don't ask too many questions and for god's sake, don't question his authority or come prepared with any knowledge of your own. He doesn't want to hear it. Do what he says, don't question him, and you'll be fine. Some people prefer to just do what the doctor says and move on. If that's you, he's your man. If you have vague symptoms, go somewhere else. And I didn't like medical students in there with me either. His receptionists weren't great, but I believe they offloaded the really nasty one. The nurses are nice. My last visit with him, I told him of some rather bad pains I was having with my legs - he'd had it with me by this point anyway - and he blew me off. No eye contact that visit. Turns out another doctor discovered I have some pretty serious issues that he wouldn't have found as he blew me off. He was in the room with me for about a minute that visit. Long enough to wave me off when mentioning the new and strange pain. Thanks for giving a crap, Dr. Reinhardt. Use him for colds and flu. Go anywhere else if it's more than that.
The doctor is nice, but his office is a mess. I went in for a physical which I had made an appointment for much earlier, and was told by a sassy receptionist that I had to wait 3 more weeks. During my last physical, I saw a medical student who was very unsure of herself. I left with more questions than I arrived with. Then I asked the doctor and the office staff not to send my result s home. They did it anyway. Enough is enough, I'm changing doctors.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Reinhardt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Stephen D Reinhardt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 1
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMidlothian Medical Care, 229 Wadsworth Dr, North Chesterfield, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen D Reinhardt in this video.
Dr. Stephen D Reinhardt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Chesterfield, VA.