Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen W Rodrigue
Dr. Stephen W Rodrigue, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Falmouth, ME. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Rodrigue is affiliated with Maine Medical Center and St Joseph Hospital. Dr. Rodrigue has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen W Rodrigue has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I had a joint replacement from Dr. Rodrique a few years back and would never go to him again. He seemed fine until the cutting was over. After that, I found him to be disinterested in physical therapy and pain management. I was VERY disappointed in the Doctor as well as his sidekick, Scott. I found his office staff to be aloof and uncaring with no empathy at all for the patients. It felt as though there some inside joke on the other side of the glass. I would never go to him again, and if asked, I would not recommend him to family or friends.
Dr. Rodrigue was recommended to me by the wife of another physician. I believe he is a very fine doctor in every respect. He is responsive to patient needs. He communicates caring and concern. He is highly experienced in his specialty. He performed a hip replacement on me and is one of the best physicians I have ever known. He gets an A+ from me.
Dr. Rodrigue is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Stephen W Rodrigue accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
- Anthem Pathway Enhanced - ME
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFalmouth Orthopedic Center, 20 Northbrook Dr, Falmouth, ME
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen W Rodrigue in this video.
Dr. Stephen W Rodrigue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falmouth, ME.