The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Shew
Dr. Stephen Shew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Shew is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Shew has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Shew has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Stephen Shew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.