Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen M Waggoner has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wounds and Injuries
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
I was referred by my personal doctor to Dr. Waggoner for total knee replacement. It was a great success and has changed my life! Dr. Waggoner is very skilled and I checked with nurses and staff who had worked with him in the O.R. before I decided to have the operation. Dr. Waggoner and his assistant, Sarah took excellent care of me....everyone at the Methodist North Total Joint Center were wonderful. I am a year and five months post op and am pain free, working out at the YMCA, gardening, walking my dog and just enjoying my life. THANK YOU DR. WAGGONER!!!!
I have seen Dr. Waggoner for at least three years. I went to him on the recommendation of my cardiologist. Other Dr. wanted to do a knee replacement at that time. Dr. Waggoner said he didn't think it was necessary at that time and he was right. Nice to find someone who will work with you and not to want to cut on you right away.
Dr. Waggoner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Stephen M Waggoner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen M Waggoner in this video.
Dr. Stephen M Waggoner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.