Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen J Warner has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Head and Neck Disorder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
I was recommended personally by a doctor at Shriners hospital to go to Dr warner after having a previous scoliosis surgery. Since I am past the age of getting a check up, I needed to find a specialist to check up on my upper spine to make sure that it hasn't curved anymore. I waited for about 10 minutes and Dr warner came in. He acted very confused about what my situation was and so I explained. He acted as if I was wasting his time and basically told me that he couldn't help me, but got me a gown to put on anyway as he felt obligated to look at my back. By then, I was a aggravated by the way I was treated and walked out. I told his assistant that I was going to leave because I felt like I was wasting his time, and then turned around and told him how I felt. He apologized and gave me another option. I would not recommend going to Dr Warner. I personally did not have a pleasant experience.
This was the absolute most terrible experience of my life dr. Warner has a bedside manner of a narcissist after my surgery never heard from him again it was absolutely the worst thing I've ever been through I would never give Dr Warner permission to give my dog a Tyleno. I would HIGHLY go out and get second opinions before ever having back surgery just my experience good luck and I have been living with this since 2009
The first time he sat with my husband and I he was kind and helpful. After the surgery he wanted nothing to do with me including kicking me out of his office because he thought the medication my other doctor prescribed was too much. He called me a drug addict in front of staff and patients. He never stopped by my hospital room to see if I was okay either. Now I need more extensive surgery and there is NO WAY I will ever see this human being who has a God complex!
Arrogant, left without following through with proper instruction for hospital staff. No bedside manner," Felt I did surgery. now it up to someone else." Person was left with faulty equipment in room. no one checked. Hospital couldn't get in touch with Dr. to approve pain meds. Just turned his back on person and walked out. Hospital and Dr. have much to learn about communication,Bedside manner, Caring & actually listening to what the patient has said & told him before surgery. This experience was one I can't forget ever. I even have night mare's about this persons time with surgery, & the Dr's lack of concern, bedside manner,
31 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Stephen J Warner accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUtah Orthopaedic Specialists, 5323 S Woodrow St Ste 200, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen J Warner in this video.
Dr. Stephen J Warner is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.